Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Kawata
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,   The following application note (AN204881 FM3 Family Sensorless BLDC Motor) FM3 Family, Sensorless BLDC Motor (infineon.com) I would like to u... Show More
Kawata
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, A customer is currently using CY9BF116RPMC-G-F4FKE1. He wants to control a BLDC motor. A customer requests a circuit reference design and sampl... Show More
chme_4646286
Legacy microcontrollers
各位专家好; 请教下S6J328初始化流程,参考默认示例代码,MCU在初始化时,首先调用的是Start_Init()函数; 查看该函数原型,其主要是初始化各种NMI中断和通用IRQ; 针对这款芯片,为何在初始化一开始就打开中断,不会出问题吗?有什么特殊意义? 因为未接触过这颗芯片,所以不理解这里初始... Show More
KaHa_6814082
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi, I want to know the difference between the CY95710M Series and the CY95710L Series of 8FX family microcontrollers.I have checked the respective dat... Show More
James017
Legacy microcontrollers

MB2146-07-E 还能买得到么,CY95F636KPMC-G-UNE2 烧录用

Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
FM25L16B-GTR, Cypress model, the incoming label is with INFINEON LOGO, the customer feels abnormal, whether there is a document description Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello! When testing the evaluation board OPTIGATRUSTMV3S2GOTOBO1, I want to save some key files in the application program using the TrustM chip, but ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,I am using XC866 microcontroller to develop a VFD for BLDC Motor.I have developed a custom board( VFD ) which uses XC866 this microcontroller f... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
AUIPS6041GTR The final production lead times offered so far are Show More
ToIk_1341346
Legacy microcontrollers
Somebady explain difference between CY90F598GPF-GSE1 and CY90F598GPFR-GE1 Our customer purchased at last buy and is using CY90F598GPF-GSE1, but due to... Show More