Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Sort by:
msdoganay
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello everyone, We have a product that has been in the field for a long time. We are adding new features. I got an error while compiling and  I want t... Show More
Merrick
Legacy microcontrollers

您好,请问一下老富士通MCU的命名规则在哪里看,想看一下CY9AFB44NAPMC-G-JNE2和 CY9AFB44NAPMC-G-MNE2的区别。

jack2
Legacy microcontrollers
Im looking for the differnence between TCA785 & TCA785P please. i've looked everywhere i can think but can't turn anything up   thank you Show More
NaMo_1534561
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, Please tell me the meaning of the ordering code for the following model numbers. I need this information to consider alternatives. [1] CY90F823... Show More
shi123456
Legacy microcontrollers

HYB39S256800DT-7.5 这款产品是否停产,市场上是比较缺,

prateek_singh
Legacy microcontrollers
I am using F2MC-16 Family SOFTUNE Workbench V30L32 for one of our legacy product. Just want to know, does this version of softune workbench support co... Show More
priyanka
Legacy microcontrollers
I am working on MB91F525KH controller with SOFTUNE Workbench V60L09 with Profession Pack(600011) on windows 11 system. We are using MB2100-01-E Speed ... Show More
adaml
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi all,   I trying to make small research around Cortex-M4 MCUs, just create list to later compare models and choose the most suitable one.  From prod... Show More
Lun
Legacy microcontrollers

What kind of motherboard do I have to use for this microcontroller?

YaNi_3193241
Legacy microcontrollers
■対象品目①CY9BF414NPMC-G-JNE2②CY9BF516NPMC-G-JNE2 ■質問内容①→②への置換えを検討しております。②ではUSBのI/Fが追加されているためUSB関連のレジスタ処理を変更しています。 書込みツール上でターゲットを516へ変更する必要があると考えていたのですが、 ... Show More