Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Alex8274
Legacy microcontrollers
Dears, 1. optiga_crypt_rsa_encrypt_message和optiga_crypt_rsa_decrypt_and_export这两个API是在芯片内部执行的吗? 2. 在进行加密文件时,由于文件很大,我对文件进行拆分循环加密,在循环中先执行optiga... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello! When testing the evaluation board OPTIGATRUSTMV3S2GOTOBO1, I want to save some key files in the application program using the TrustM chip, but ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,I am using XC866 microcontroller to develop a VFD for BLDC Motor.I have developed a custom board( VFD ) which uses XC866 this microcontroller f... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
AUIPS6041GTR The final production lead times offered so far are Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
FM25L16B-GTR, Cypress model, the incoming label is with INFINEON LOGO, the customer feels abnormal, whether there is a document description Show More
ToIk_1341346
Legacy microcontrollers
Somebady explain difference between CY90F598GPF-GSE1 and CY90F598GPFR-GE1 Our customer purchased at last buy and is using CY90F598GPF-GSE1, but due to... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
1. Communication protocols, the documentation does not have a description of the return format. Need a description of the data return format 2. the or... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
What is the difference between CY22050 and CY22050K? The datasheet shows K=Foundry manufacturing. Show More
James017
Legacy microcontrollers

MB2146-07-E 还能买得到么,CY95F636KPMC-G-UNE2 烧录用

ssakthi3
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi Team, I am using traveo 1 controller - S6J329CLSPSC20000  TQFP-EP. I wanted to count the number of edges that is given as input to pin 145. Pin 145... Show More