Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
How to improve the problems of traditional microcontrollers such as lack of response time and low reliability of controllers in harsh environments? Th... Show More
noitarud
Legacy microcontrollers
I opened up the head unit from our vehicle and realised I could turn the screen into a very versatile little monitor. The reason for its retirement wa... Show More
WonjinHan
Legacy microcontrollers
Dears.  I'm looking for the information about " How much MIPS (million instructions per second) it has ?" Please review it and give me your feedback. ... Show More
SuSh_1535366
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, Please tell me how to handle the pins when the FM3 clock pins (X0A, X1A) are not used.Due to the hardware configuration these pins cannot be se... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
How to set the interrupt source of each core for TC277 inter-core communication? CPU0 interrupt source is 0, CPU1 is 4, CPU2 is 8. I don't know if thi... Show More
ADick
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello dear infineon frends, I currently have a problem with the Tricore from Infineon. The controller is currently being used in series production. S... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, do you have any suggestion for replacement material for these two ICs? 1, CY7C924ADX-AXC 2, CY7C924ADX-ACsmartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0|... Show More
TED_KOTO
Legacy microcontrollers
以下の型格、相違の意味を教えて頂けますでしょうか? CY9BF116RPMC-G-F4FKE1  ※特に、F4の意味を知りたく存じます。 CY9BF116RPMC-GE1 お手数ですが、宜しくお願い致します。 Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, I am using TLE92464ED chip to output current, I configured the parameters according to the registers but there is no current output, here is my... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, everyone,We met with a problem about the connection between the chip and DAS. The chip we use is XC2224L, VQFN package. DAP connector of DAP mi... Show More