Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Capture T5 question in XC2000Hello when I use “GPT2 Capture/Reload Register CAPREL in Capture-And-Reload Mode” Function in XC2000,I set as follows1) T... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Capture T5 question in XC2000Hello when I use “GPT2 Capture/Reload Register CAPREL in Capture-And-Reload Mode” Function in XC2000,I set as follows1) T... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,As a follow up on the previous post:Can sombody provide me with the ROM code, or the the usefull subroutines (and parameters)in this code? Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I know that DPP means Data page pointer ,but there are too little introduce about how to use DPP in XC2000 User maual,could you pls offer some useful ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
DearI know that DPP means Data page Pointer ,but there is too little description about how to use DPP in User Manual, Could you pls offer some APP.or ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello. I'm trying to find a XC2000 family microcontroller with 12-bit AD converter. It's difficult because in the parameter search tool we can't selec... Show More
Caar
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,I have a question about the efficiency of the Keil C compiler (V7.00e) when compiling for maximum speed of multiplication, division and addition... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I'm using the XC888-8FF with my students for basic microcontroller training and small projects (thesis).In the process of learning, students (and prof... Show More