Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I have the strangest of occurrences. I'm entering ISR14 (NMI) with NMISR.FNMIECC = 1, even though NMICON.NMIECC = 0.I have no clue, yet, what triggers... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,I've developed a new board using SAF XC886 and I'm trying to flash it over CAN, BSL mode. (PC->USB->EvaBoard->CAN BSL->new developed board SAF x... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I am using M430F2618T as a slave and Cyclone II fpga as a master in SPI data transfer. just for the purpose of testing, I want to transfer a square wa... Show More
User322
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi all.Ive got some problems with initialization my sd card. Ive been siting for a couples of days trying to do something and there is no results. Can... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I have made an elevator project, i am using mikro C and PIC16F877A.http://www.misr-news.com/test.txtNB : up and down variables are for the motor to sp... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
XC878 UM 1.1 states in section 4.4:[quote="XC878 UM 1.1"]The Flash Timer has 2 operating modes, Program Timer and Erase Timer modes, whichare selectab... Show More
Ted
Legacy microcontrollers
Has anyone compared software execution time between XC16x and XC2000 with same system clock?

If yes, how was your result?
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I'm using the D-Flash on the XC878-16FF with 64k Flash. There I have to switch to code bank 2 (MEX1=2) to run functions from XRAM or the Boot ROM.Beca... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,I want to interface XC164 with incremental encoder.I red datasheet.It is possible by GPT1.The port of GPT1 is also JTAG/OCDS.How can I use the G... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello all,For the XC836 devices the default BMI (Boot Mode Index) is "UART BSL Mode". So BMI = 0x00.But when the chip is factory mounted on top of an ... Show More