Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi!Usually one would use the TLE6250GV33 CAN-Bus transceiver when using a XC2000/XE166with dual power supply (3.3V for Digital, 5V for Analog).Now if ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I just make a XC2000 MCAL project with ADC,DIO,PORT,MCU,GPT,IRQ.I try to using MISRA2004 check tool in Tasking VX...I know there are some MISRA2004 vi... Show More
Ted
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello there,For XC2364, I'd like to change clock source from external(or internal) to internal(or external) during run-time.I had been trying to searc... Show More
chad
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi,I'm trying to connect JTAG to fresh device of XC2234L that has never been programmed.BMI is invalid because device is new. So, only things that I s... Show More
Juergen
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi,Does anyone know how to connect two or more mini wigglers with a mix of tools like Tasking and Keil in such a way so that two or more MCUs can be d... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi guys,I'm a bit confused. After reading thru the data sheet, it seems the micro can be programmed thru UART or SPD (?). What programmer do I need to... Show More
Lassaad
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi,I have a customer asking if we can drive with CCU6 at least one of the low side transistors during commutation between blocks. They believe that th... Show More
User77
Legacy microcontrollers
I have a customer that is using a microchip cap touch solution right now and trying to convert them over. They are having issues with the microchip s... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Deal Markus:

Could you pls offer some example about how to protect XC2000 Flash.Using IFX Memtool or any other tools?
Thank you!