Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I'm trying to determine the effort it takes to port our libraries to the XC888 (as far as applicable). Our formula student team uses and will continue... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
hi

is there any Application Note to explain how I can control a brushed DC Motor?

Thank you in advance

Pablo
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
HiI just try to make a device which will communicate with Linux PC as virtual serial port.I already made CDC working under windows using the inf file,... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
1. How to configure USIC module for SPI functionality in slave mode? The SPI must accepting long solid frames 25*16 bits length.2 The chip select inp... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello everyone!I have a problem when reading the ADC1 data with PEC at XC2765.Only arbitration slot 1 of ADC1 is enabled. The ADC1 is configured to sc... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello everyone! I have two problems with breakpoints:1. Breakpoints in some IRQ handlers does not trigger. For example, a breakpoint in MultiCAN Mes... Show More
Chandavi
Legacy microcontrollers
We have built into our hardware a XC2287.* The length of the reset pulse on pin 138 (PORST) is currently 30ms. How long must be at least the impulse t... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Dear Sirs! I'm trying to tune the PLL in XC2765 microcontroller using DAVE 2. I want to use the external quartz (10MHz) and obtain the Fsys = 60MHz.... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi,I had worked with Xc164 controller in that SYSSTAT ( System status Register) will indicates the status of the clock generation unit and the recent ... Show More