Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

User3162
Legacy microcontrollers
Dear Infineon Support TeamWe have plan to used XC2766 or XC2786, but I can not find XC2786 or XC2766 Dip file for DAVE2.How can I get the XC2786 or XC... Show More
RValascho
Legacy microcontrollers
I'm working with a customer who is planning to use our XC886 device for communication between several devices in a robotic assembly. One of the requi... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I am a student in Nanjing University of Technology in China and I am using XC2797 to make a controller for excavator.Now I am studying entering Stopo... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,first of all, I have to say that I'm a total beginner in microcontrollers and thatI've never had any contact with them until I got XE167F Easy K... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,just a quick question: are tools like DAS and memtool compatibles with an old processor SAK-XC2080-96F80L?Thanks for help Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,I´m trying to programm the flash memory of a XC2786 microprocessor situated on a board that has a JTAG connector. I have installed the last vers... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I need to wake up the mcu if on CAN Bus is present any type of traffic, so if the CAN Bus became active. I don't have find any application note, the o... Show More
Caar
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, I have been asked to assess a customer's PCB design for the XC2787X. During this discussion, a question has arisen is regarding a recommendatio... Show More
putyn
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, A few days ago i killed the xc878 from one of my easy kit xc800 board - after i changed the ic im not able to upload code to the board using th... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi..We are going to write the driver to program the internal Flash of XC232D from TMS controller via UART.I have some doubts before starting the drive... Show More