Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Charm
Legacy microcontrollers
Never miss out on the latest, get up-to-date on XMC and DAVE. From link below, click on option inside "Forum Tools" to subscribe to respective sub-for... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I just purchased a PLS UAD2Pro to programming/debugging my processors. When I try to connect to my processor (XC2234L) via JTAG, it fails to connect ... Show More
rwjungmaier
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, I want to switch the ADC-Reference voltage from the default one (VAREF) to CH0. I have solved the problem by using Dave - to set each ADC-Chan... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi, Is there an example how to generate 3 phase PWM with CCU6 and T12 with Hall feedback. Or how to handle the Hall feedback. Thanks,EVS Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi all,I´m using USIC in SSC-Master Mode and want to transmit n 16bit words without pause between these 16bit words, i.e. it should be a continuous bi... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi friends, Could any one please tell which MicroController development board with 2UARTS is best for interfacing with GSM SIM900 mod... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi, I''m trying to bring a XE167FM to live. But i have problems. The oscillator won't start(fixed on 0 and 1V) and the VCCI1 is 0V.VDDPA and PDDPV are... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello.I have a problem with Double Watchdog reset. I can’t avoid Permanent Reset state.I read Errata Sheet V1.7 2013-06, WDT_X.002, “Clearing the Inte... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello community,I've got a strange problem using the watchdog on a XC2238N controller. For my system I don't want the Double WDT Reset to occur. There... Show More
User3162
Legacy microcontrollers
Dear Infineon Support TeamWe have plan to used XC2766 or XC2786, but I can not find XC2786 or XC2766 Dip file for DAVE2.How can I get the XC2786 or XC... Show More