Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I'm using the D-Flash on the XC878-16FF with 64k Flash. There I have to switch to code bank 2 (MEX1=2) to run functions from XRAM or the Boot ROM.Beca... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,I want to interface XC164 with incremental encoder.I red datasheet.It is possible by GPT1.The port of GPT1 is also JTAG/OCDS.How can I use the G... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello all,For the XC836 devices the default BMI (Boot Mode Index) is "UART BSL Mode". So BMI = 0x00.But when the chip is factory mounted on top of an ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I have two EASY KIT XC836-TSOP boards. One works fine. The other seems to malfunction. So I would like to return the malfunctioning one back into the ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I'd like to do more fine grained interrupt masking, such as only setting EADC = 0 while reading from the variable my ISR stores the conversion result ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,We use XC888 for educational purposes. Today, one of my students tried to use an extarnal interrupt (external interrupt1). To our amazement the ... Show More
Phil
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,Is there an evaluation kit or demo board available, showing DALI connectivity or the general capability of DALI support from an Infineon Microco... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Recently we discovered that the DAP miniWiggler doesn't operate if the empty pins are connected to ground. I always thought they are not connected. Ob... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I thought it might be a good idea to start an introduction thread, where we can post what we do with which µCs to get an idea who is on this forum and... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I'm using Keil µVision and my code works fine in the simulator, but on the µC idata access always returns 0. Is there something I have to do to get it... Show More