Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
My question relates to XC2300 family MultiCan module.See user manual ref xc2300e_um_v1.0_2011_01.pdfMy question is : how much lists are currently supp... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,I'm starting a new project running a XC2388E MCU.My question relates about the SCU driver required to init and test the PLL.Today, I have the ch... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, I'm a german student and I try to implement an IIC Interface on my XE162FL to transmit data to an eeprom.First I tried to get the code with Dav... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi, I have a problem. I have a ringbuffer for my serial port. If I push an element in my buffer and, If at the same time I receive an interrupt,my bu... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi all, I am just trying to check the functionality of the two CAN on-board transcievers.These two CAN transceiver are connected to the MultiCAN on XC... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello all,Actually I want to simulate Hardware-triggered ADC0 with the CCU61-SR3.I have enabled Parallel source and used Ch0 and Ch1 for conversion.In... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,I test in Infineon website sample code. (ap0809811_low_pwr_modes_xc82x_xc83x.exe)But now XC822 can't link FLOAD via SPD when it used power savin... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello! As far as I concern, the XC2765's Multican node doesn't go into the BUS OFF state when it must. I'm trying the force the BUS OFF state(for ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I am working with the XC164 family. Is there any mean to protect the code in flash from reading ? If not, is there any µC which can protect flash code... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I'm trying to implement an I²C/SMBus master using SSC.I can use SSC_CONL.PO to switch the clock idle from high (no transmission) to low (idle state be... Show More