Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi,Is there any guidelines or recommendations document available for SAK-TC233LP-32F200F . If possible can i get a reference schematics for the part ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi, I see in the datasheet that there is section included for temperature sensor, I need to know whether TQFP-100-23 , which pin would support/ giv... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
hiiisome how debugger and programmer of my board in not working please tell me if there any external debugger and programmer for S6E2CC-pioneer kit th... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
hiii am new to FM4-176L-S6E2CC-ETH kit and facing problem in programming CAN in loop back mode so please help methank you in advance Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
hiii as there is no CAN transceiver in FM4-176L-S6E2CC-ETH kit so if i  want to communicate CAN ch0 to CAN ch1 of  same board is there any need of hav... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I am unable to find IFX9201SG Current Vs Temperature Characteristics (graphs).
Please provide link if any.
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi

Please share ADC drivers for AURIX TC275 and application note on TC275

Best regards
vijay
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, I looking for SAB C512 datasheet, especialy SAB-C512A-02R8N. Can someone please help me, please? Very thanks
User14151
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi, this is the first time that I face this kind of problem:in my XC164CS application, while debugging with DAS miniWiggler without setting breakpoint... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi

Please share ADC drivers for microcontroller AURIX TC275 or its link.

Thanks and regards
vijay