Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
How I dump a firmware that is written into a MB90F867AS mcu?I have read the datasheet and the fujitsu guide, but after I make all the connections thro... Show More
JuIn_1625121
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi,.For exapmle, S6E2C1AH0AGV2000A have three ADC units.Can the units sync output?Best Regards,Inoue Show More
ToKo_1330256
Legacy microcontrollers
Dear Sir,Could you guide us to get this document as below.We need the document both in English and in Japanese.PN:MB91F585ASGPMC1-GTE132-bit Microcont... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers

hi:

Who knows which RTOS the S6J3400 supports?

thanks!

Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Dear Cypress fans,I have a problem with the Keil uVision5, PDL 2.1.0 and the FM4-176L-S6E2CC-ETH kit.When I use the project template I get the warning... Show More
ToKo_1330256
Legacy microcontrollers
Can we order a just TOOLPN:MB2146-550-E 1pcIs it  available to supply?Please advise us.Thank you! Show More
MaKi_350451
Legacy microcontrollers
Do you have auto-MCU with PMC input. We need UART 2ch and M0  class performance for other spec.Thank you. Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi all,I am working on the Hybrid-Kit for HybridPACK 2 Enhanced SIL and trying to follow an instruction sheet that comes in the package.However, I am ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hii I am using FM4-176L-S6E2CC-ETH Kit , i created an sample program using USB Wizard for mass storage and USB mouse.USB mouse is being detected but U... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers

The code generated by the USB Wizard is EP0 ,

How to  change to EP1(send) and EP2(receive)?