Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
MB95F718m
solved msg Solved
Hello,can any one provide the example  software for sector erase suspend command?my requirement is to Erase a half of the sector and remaining data sh... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Does anyone know how to use mb2146-07-e to download firmware to a Fujitsu MCU? I just bought a mb2146-07-e and used PCHELPER software to download the ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hifor a concept car I need to drive a SPI based LED strip (ws2812) . In this project RGB information to drive the LEDs will be received via can protoc... Show More
zzz_3221081
Legacy microcontrollers
I'm having a question about the FR60 MCU, inherited from Fujitsu.Specifically, I am dealing with a part of the MB91460 series.When enabling the I-Cach... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Bí Quyết Làm SEO Onpage Có Tầm Ảnh Hưởng Tốt Đến Marketing WebsiteSEO onpage là công việc quan trọng đối với cả một chiếc dịch SEO. Vậy làm thế nào để... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi,I have recently bought SP370 tire pressure sensor module from infineon. There is in-built 8051 compatible microcontroller which is fabricated insid... Show More
JuIn_1625121
Legacy microcontrollers
Following sentence is descried on the datasheet of S6E2G Series.Which pin is unconnected input pins with very high impedance levels?The customer is co... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,I want to use the ADC1 for totally 8 analog input channels. I use "Scan Convertion Operation" and "One-shot mode for multiple channels" with "So... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
HIIi want to communicate two Usb slave device each other so does pioneer kit support USB OTG function thank Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,Compiler shows error if there is a line like this:tempValue = 0; u16 uwTempRegValue;I know it can be simply fixed by separate them into two line... Show More