Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Sort by:
JuIn_1625121
Legacy microcontrollers
There is following description about UART signal in FM4 Family Peripheral Manual Communication Macro Part ,CHAPTER 1-2: UART (Asynchronous Serial Inte... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
HIiii am  new to FM4-S6E2CC-pionner kit and i am trying to communicate (send a serial message from ) USB-HOST port of pioneer kit with present USB Dev... Show More
seaoc_1454951
Legacy microcontrollers
MB9BF218TのEthernet-MAC AHB Mastaer interface はAHBクロックと同じ周波数で動作しているのでしょうか。Is the Ethernet-MAC AHB Mastaer interface of MB9BF218T operating at the same ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
hello i am  working with FM4-S6E2CC Pioneer kit and trying communicate two controller via USB host interface but i done  know how to do it so please d... Show More
XiaoPing_Yang
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi Sir,     Now I have a question when I set the  stablization wait time  of  main clock. In the FM3_Peripheral_Manual_Main_Part_TRM, on page 53 "Acce... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers

hello i am working in fm4 s6e2cc-eth pioner kit,i want to write and read to flash .pls help me

role_1685151
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello.I'm looking for GAT-D software. Could you tell me for link?Best Regards.Robert. Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,  About MB9BF124K, we downloaded FW though SWD by using EWARM, and went INITX to Low. We think the FW is going to start after INITX released. Bu... Show More
ShMi_1495391
Legacy microcontrollers
FM4ペリフェラルマニュアルタイマ編のTable 3-1ではシステムリセットでVBATドメインはリセットされないと表記されています。一方、Table 4-2ではVBATドメインの持つレジスタ(ALMIR~ALYR)もリセット対象となっているように読み取れます。Table4-2はレジスタではなくAlw... Show More