Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

MaJu_1397791
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,could you send me the current datasheets for MB90F897SPMCR-GSE1 and MB90F349CASPMC-GS-N2E1?I can´t these on www.cypress.comThanks.Best regardsMa... Show More
lihuc_1231266
Legacy microcontrollers

Could you please send me the MB91F524FWCPMC-GSE1 programming spec?

Thank you so much.

ToKo_1330256
Legacy microcontrollers

Dear sir,

Please provide this data sheet.

PN:MB91F479TPMC1-G-N9-YE1

Regards,

Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello All,I need to Erase and Write the SA0 Sector in MB95F778L, but i am not able write the data into that,can any one help me on this please.below i... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello All,In the Core Test of the STL, the interrupt sub-test for confirms that the function of each stage works correctly in the attached block diagr... Show More
MaKi_350451
Legacy microcontrollers
ご担当者様お世話になっております。現在、以下のUSB内蔵製品を検討しております。- FM3 MB9B316R PMC-G-JNE2 - FM4 MB9B366R PMC-G-JNE2・上記の内蔵USB経由で内蔵Flashのプログラミングは可能でしょうか?  (そのようなドライバは用意されておりますで... Show More
hiyac_351831
Legacy microcontrollers
My apology for writing in Japanese.Device:S6E2Cx(FM4)■質問FMファミリのデータシートの注意事項には、C端子に関する注意事項として『必ずC端子とGND端子の間に外付けでコンデンサを接続してください(容量は4.7pF推奨)』と記載されています。このコ... Show More
JuIn_1625121
Legacy microcontrollers
The customer wants to use DMA transfer with these settings.DMACB:EM=1 (Dose not clear DMACA:EB bit (bit31) upon completion of the transfer.)RC=1 (Enab... Show More
JuIn_1625121
Legacy microcontrollers
By Interrupt of MFS, can be DMA transfer that is Hardware-Block transfer or Hardware-Burst transfer used?If yes, How to use it?Best Regards,Inoue Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hey at all,I want to program the XC164-16 via another µC. I want to use the BSL/ASC protocol over UART. I found information in application notes that ... Show More