Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
HI, I'm trying to write (program) the workflash in the chip MB9DF566. The code is as follows:IDE: IAR for ARM#define WFCFG_UNLOCK_CODE      0xCF6DF1A5... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I am developing some products with FM4 micro controller.Is it possible to download software into FM4 mc (MB9BF564KQN / 48pin) with "SK-FM3-48PMC-USBST... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi,I want to design an offline programmer for MB9AF116N.Write the HEX file to Flash using the SWD protocol. Like Jlink, does anyone know the programmi... Show More
JuIn_1625121
Legacy microcontrollers
Please tell Overshoot and Undershoot Specification for MB9BF116R.Especially, about the below pins-Address Pin-Data Pin-GPIO PinBest Regards,Inoue Show More
JuIn_1625121
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi,At first, 16-bit data is transfered from 16-bit transmit data buffer on the RAM to TDR by using DMAC. Transfer width is 16-bit.Next, 8-bit data is ... Show More
JuIn_1625121
Legacy microcontrollers
The customer use DMAC transfer for UART. Can DMACB Transfer width be used both 16bit and 8bit for transfering from transmit data buffer on the RAM to ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I have a question about the different types of the MB91F362 automotive microcontroller,We have been using this microcontroller in the 208-pin QFP pack... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Dear tech-support team, I need to program/debug a MB91F522KWC target. I already got the MB2100-01A-E Speed-Box debugger with installed USB drivers and... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello Community,there is an issue with the MCAL package R403_Traveo_V2.14.00_SRC_20171215 running on Traveo S6J342AFT with a Vector ASR4 stack:Oscilla... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
HelloI am writing device drivers for GPT12 module for TC275T controller. I tried to write by referring user manual, but still while modifying T3CON re... Show More