Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,I need to modified a Firmware from the Family 16 FX, in concrete the MB90F342CAS microcontroller. I saw that there are a Softune Workbench, but ... Show More
JuIn_1625121
Legacy microcontrollers
For MB95F633K with 8Mhz external clock, what is recommended Vcc value?The Customer is worried that high Vcc voltages may be required when the CPU is o... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I didn't see any option for C165-LM in memtool? How?
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
For MB95F636K. How to write data to internal flash for power failure preservation by user custom C program?in fact ,i want to keep some device paras i... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
I’m trying to use the starter kit FM4-120L-S6E2HG with the DS-5 IDE by ARM. Are there any examples or reference projects to help me get started? Show More
miobc_2548326
Legacy microcontrollers

does MB9BF466N support "clock stretching" in its I2C implementation?

Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
     in F2MC-8FX EEPROM LIBRARY APPLICATION NOTE, i see that "Insides the block, 80 cells are assigned and EEPROM data & address information is stored... Show More
TaHa_1533676
Legacy microcontrollers
Dear Madam/Sirs,Please provide datasheet of MB91F264BTPF-G-N9E1.Thank you for your cooperation.Best regards, Takuya Hase / Altima, Macnica, Inc. Show More
wxwxc_3645076
Legacy microcontrollers
hi,Can this software be used on win10?,If not, is there any alternative?Thanks! Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hlwi hv MB89F202 microcontrollers in my washing machine, i hv program and software for that but i cant understand how can i connect this to pc. is the... Show More