Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
philipnielsen90
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First question asked

I am starting to work with  this board but I am confused what software I need to use? Youtube had a video made it simple but it  did not state what I need for IDE.

FM4-176L-S6E2CC-ETH

philipnielsen902@gmail.com

0 Likes
1 Solution
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @philipnielsen90,

For the development on the FM4-176L-S6E2CC-ETH board you can refer to the following documents:

1) FM4 Starter Kit Guide

2) FM4 Family Quick Start Guide

The S6E2CC series is supported by several 3rd party tool vendors, and you have the option to select your preferred vendor. For demonstrating examples, main IDEs are supported by having a prebuilt template and examples with the PDL integrated. The main.c and pdl_user.h of any example can be copied and pasted into the source folder, and then opened and compiled for immediate use in any one of these IDEs:

• ARM/Keil uVision Integrated Development Environment
  • IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM
  • Atollic GCC Compiler
  • iSytem winIDEA open

Please, let us know if further clarification is required.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @philipnielsen90,

For the development on the FM4-176L-S6E2CC-ETH board you can refer to the following documents:

1) FM4 Starter Kit Guide

2) FM4 Family Quick Start Guide

The S6E2CC series is supported by several 3rd party tool vendors, and you have the option to select your preferred vendor. For demonstrating examples, main IDEs are supported by having a prebuilt template and examples with the PDL integrated. The main.c and pdl_user.h of any example can be copied and pasted into the source folder, and then opened and compiled for immediate use in any one of these IDEs:

• ARM/Keil uVision Integrated Development Environment
  • IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM
  • Atollic GCC Compiler
  • iSytem winIDEA open

Please, let us know if further clarification is required.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

0 Likes