StarterKit XC167 Disk DVD Files needed

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User21928
Level 1
Level 1
Hello, I hope you can help me.

I am trying to located the XC167-SK included disk, I have a later disk for XC2000, but I need the data from the disk for XC167.

The files are described on the the AP1611511_SSC_programmer.pdf document on page 22. https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/AP1611511_SSC_programmer.pdf?fileId=db3a30431add1d95011afddf58de0557

The exact files needed I suspect are in the AppNotes folder, called something like ap1611511_SCC_bootsrap.exe

An ISO disk image would be great or just the files below, anything you can offer me is very kind.

It is a self extracting/installing archive with the following memtool driver files :-

genXC16x_EEPROM.cfg
XC16X_EEPROM.info
XC167_EEPROM.DAT
XC167_SFLASH.DAT

I would be very appreciative of any help acquiring these files, as I am getting no help from the infineon corporate email support with this, nor can I find a complete XC167-SK old stock kit with disk for sale anywhere.
0 Likes
16 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
User21928
Level 1
Level 1
For anyone else looking for these files you will find them here attached.

I had an email from infineon support saying they have found them which is fantastic.

0 Likes

Valorant is the following big thing in competitive FPS gaming. Everyone believed that it’ll make a blemish on the esports scene,Cheap Valorant Smurf Account to the point that there are already groups and franchises forming Valorant teams even when the game was still in beta!

0 Likes
User22315
Level 1
Level 1
A lot of people will be benefited from this writing. Cheers! Air Conditioning Company
0 Likes
User22315
Level 1
Level 1
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thanks. sterlinghtsroofing.com
0 Likes
User22338
Level 1
Level 1
Prices offered by our website is cheap as compare to any other csgo account selling website
csgo prime accounts
gta 5 modded accounts xbox
valorant gold account
buy csgo medals
0 Likes
User22377
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted
Awesome! that's great news! how can we avail? can you send us details?

Cheers!
Sam | https://www.hvacpros.nyc/
0 Likes
nick02
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

Here at Buy Prime Account, buy in the safest and most affordable way possible CSGO PRIME ACCOUNTS 
CSGO Cheap high tier accounts at best price

0 Likes
nick02
Level 1
Level 1

CSGO PRIME ACCOUNTS Here at Buy Prime Account, buy in the safest and most affordable way possible CSGO Prime accounts
CSGO Cheap high tier accounts at best price

0 Likes

Valorant is the following big thing in competitive FPS gaming. Everyone believed that it’ll make a blemish on the esports scene,Cheap Valorant Smurf Account to the point that there are already groups and franchises forming Valorant teams even when the game was still in beta!

0 Likes
ICY18
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted First reply posted

Where to Buy CSGO Prime Accounts?.
Buy CSGO Prime Account online for an affordable price and start your quality CSGO career. This gives you an excellent possibility of moving ahead in the game. You can select accounts that are at different ranks, that have miscellaneous kinds of skin, those with the most success ratio, and substantially more. It is very much like glancing for your patronage CSGO Service Medal account.

You can get the new accounts as per your choice, and once you finalize the account, you will be encouraged to make the payment by sending the account details to your email id. It is 100% safe and secure. Once you make the payment, your gaming career will start in Counter-Strike, and you will reach a new higher level.

Firstly, A Prime ranked Account of CSGO is one that has already completed hours of play. It is the one that has covered so much activity and surpassed a long winning streak. Secondly, all you need to do is buy the account from our marketplace and start gaming.

The conclusion is that buying an account will save a lot of time and lots of energy. You will also get the higher rank teammates who are like experienced players, and playing along with them makes the day perfect. So, For this, you need to spend a few dollars and grab a CSGO that will help you cross all those hackers and cheaters and help you play the game with a lot of enjoyment & Fair.

https://www.buyprimeaccount.com/

0 Likes
bandit1d
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked 5 replies posted First reply posted

Valorant is the following big thing in competitive FPS gaming. Everyone believed that it’ll make a blemish on the esports scene,<a href="https://www.buyvalorants.com/">Cheap Valorant Smurf Account </a>to the point that there are already groups and franchises forming Valorant teams even when the game was still in beta!

0 Likes
fpspoint
Level 1
Level 1

best place to buy valorant skins and CSGO accounts FPSpoint.

0 Likes
bandit1d
Level 1
Level 1

MY CSGO Account shop. Buy at cheap rate on Cheap CSGO Prime Account

0 Likes
bandit1d
Level 1
Level 1

Buy Valorants is the Cheapeast Valorant Account shop. Buy at cheap rate on
NA Region Valorant Account
EU Region Valorant Accounts

0 Likes
gbpicshd
Level 1
Level 1

Geburstag Bilder – Hier findet Ihr die beste Sammlung von Gästebuchbilder, Animationen und Glitzerpics in der Kategorie Geburstag.

0 Likes