Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

Levin1
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted First reply posted First question asked

The production of SAK-C164CM and SAK-C164SM has been discontinued. Is there a model that can replace this product? Could you please help to provide help

0 Likes
1 Solution
Xiangrui
50 solutions authored First question asked 50 sign-ins

The mentioned replacement has also been discontinued many years ago. You can choose a suit MCU in XMC family according to your application and budget. Here is the link:https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/32-bit-industrial-microcontroller-based-on-a... 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
Xiangrui

Hi,

These products have been discontinued more than ten years. You can look up in XMC family for replacement.

0 Likes
Levin1
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to ask you a question. The SP in SAK-C164SM-4RF CA is different, so the firmware code needs to be modified?

0 Likes
Xiangrui

We don't provide further information and support for these products anymore. So I have no idea either.

0 Likes
Levin1
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

I would like to ask, SP code is different, do I need to modify the firmware? Is the sp code different for each CPU?

0 Likes
Levin1
Level 1
Level 1

C164CM4EFABKXUMA1.png

0 Likes
Xiangrui

Whom did you ask? We have no product with SP000264615 and both SP number SP000014503 and SP000084120 of SAK-C164SM-4RF have been discontinued since 2011.

0 Likes
Levin1
Level 1
Level 1

QQ截图20221207164334.pngThe client told me

0 Likes
Levin1
Level 1
Level 1

If I want to replace it with my previous firmware, do you have the complete model recommended?

0 Likes
Xiangrui

The mentioned replacement has also been discontinued many years ago. You can choose a suit MCU in XMC family according to your application and budget. Here is the link:https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/32-bit-industrial-microcontroller-based-on-a... 

0 Likes