MB90F497G

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
unmirsad
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I want information about Fujitsu micro controller MB90F497G, (how is possible reprogramming and which interface I need to used). I have 3 node with same micro controller but I need reprogramming 2 other Copy-past.  I also wan t know if have some interface for programming direct in board without take out micro controller.

Regards,

Mirsad

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Sorry for late reply.

We propose to use the serial Flash programming mode with 16LX Flash MCU programmer.

mb90f497g.png

The MD2, MD1, MD0 pins, and Pxx pins cannot be controlled by the PC and should be set in the user system. During serial programming, set the HSTX pin to High (only for microcontrollers with the HSTX pin).

When the RSTX pin is set from Low to High level after setting the MD2, MD1, MD0 pins, and Pxx pins, the microcontroller enters the serial reprogramming mode, enabling serial reprogramming from the PC.

The port numbers and settings of the set P00/P01 pins and the port numbers of the SIN1 and SOT1 pins vary with the types of microcontrollers.

1.png

2.png

Please install the Programming tool.

3.jpg

Unfortunately, I have no serial programming specification available for the MB90F497G.

You need the MODE pins for configuration of serial communication mode and the GPIO pins P00/P01 for selection of async and synch UART.

Please find attached Flash programming tool and rename the encrypted file to zip

Password: cypress

Thanks,

Fred

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
ShipingW_81

Maybe you can get the FLASH MCU Programmer for F2MC-16LX from link - http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/flash-mcu-programmer-1?source=search&keywo...

The programming interface is uart - RS232C(through USB hub or USB-RS232C cable).

0 Likes
unmirsad
Level 1
Level 1

Ok i m relative new with this, that way i want know more information. i want know how i can read one and programming another same microcontroller. i want programing this microcontroler direct in matchboard. in matchboard have plug pin for programming SOT, SIN, MD0, MD1, MD2, RST, +5v and minus pole. i m try read with normaly TTL but can t read. I m confused abouth MD0,MD1,MD2 pin. In description om programming microcontroller have also start pin for programming P00,P01, but in pinout conector don t have this 2 pin.

0 Likes
ShipingW_81

Seems still not clear enough for your issue. you have made the custom matchboard? what's the 'pinout conector' you mentioned refer to?

maybe a draft scheme or pic is helpful to get full understanding of your use case.

0 Likes
unmirsad
Level 1
Level 1

ygxnOmwPRyiE1+hjh%XxTQ.jpgS5whLxpkQR+FSkiECMv0Rw.jpg

0 Likes
unmirsad
Level 1
Level 1

i m make interface like this schema, but when i conect device i can t read. I need read this mcu and programm to another. i m conect pin SOT, SIN, MD0, MD1, MD2, Vcc, and Vcs, but i m litlle confused abouh this 8 dip switch near MCU. olso i don t know abouth pin P00, P01.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
ShipingW_81

Sorry for late reply.

We propose to use the serial Flash programming mode with 16LX Flash MCU programmer.

mb90f497g.png

The MD2, MD1, MD0 pins, and Pxx pins cannot be controlled by the PC and should be set in the user system. During serial programming, set the HSTX pin to High (only for microcontrollers with the HSTX pin).

When the RSTX pin is set from Low to High level after setting the MD2, MD1, MD0 pins, and Pxx pins, the microcontroller enters the serial reprogramming mode, enabling serial reprogramming from the PC.

The port numbers and settings of the set P00/P01 pins and the port numbers of the SIN1 and SOT1 pins vary with the types of microcontrollers.

1.png

2.png

Please install the Programming tool.

3.jpg

Unfortunately, I have no serial programming specification available for the MB90F497G.

You need the MODE pins for configuration of serial communication mode and the GPIO pins P00/P01 for selection of async and synch UART.

Please find attached Flash programming tool and rename the encrypted file to zip

Password: cypress

Thanks,

Fred

0 Likes