Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
shubham1
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!
Hi All, Good Day..! Although we are able to found Base part number : SAK-XC2287-96F66LAC , SAK-XC2287-96F80LAC but unable to validate Suffix : 82 in datasheet available on website . Please confirm the Orderable part number for below mentioned Sales Product Name & what is the significance of using 82 Suffix in below parts. Can you please provide me the Lifecycle, and Years of Availability (No. of Years) for the below listed part? In case the part is EOL / Discontinued. Please suggest any Drop-In replacement if available. Below is part number MFR Part number MFR name SAK-XC2287-96F66L82AC Infineon SAK-XC2287-96F80L82AC Infineon In case if you are not a right person please forward this query to respective person. Your support for this is highly appreciated.
0 Likes
5 Replies
sujatapatil
10 likes received 100 sign-ins 25 solutions authored

Hi @shubham1 ,

I am working on this  on priority , shall be able to update in a 1-2 days. 

Thanks For understanding

Sujata

0 Likes
sujatapatil

Hi Shubham,

The listed above MPN product is discontinued and there is no drop in  replacement for it.

I can suggest new microcontroller device which suits your requirement. Please help me understanding your application type. Does it need an Automotive qualification? 

Thanks

Sujata

0 Likes

Hi Sujata,

Yes please it would be nice if you can suggest any Microcontroller which Pin to Pin compatible to requested part. it should be either Automotive or not both are fine.

Can you please answer my initial raised query to specify suffix : 82. As we are unable to validate Suffix : 82 in datasheet available on website . Please confirm the Orderable part number for below mentioned Sales Product Name & what is the significance of using 82 Suffix in below parts. Also share Orderable part number(OPN) for below Sales product names.

Below is part number MFR Part number MFR name

SAK-XC2287-96F66L82AC / Infineon

SAK-XC2287-96F80L82AC / Infineon

Awaiting your response.

0 Likes
sujatapatil

Hi Shubham

Suffix :82 here is 82k SRAM.

I see XMC4000 series microcontroller as closer match . 

Please check below link for part number, ordering info etc.

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/32-bit-industrial-microcontroller-based-on-a...

Also let me know if we can plan call to understand your application to extend our support and work with you to fine best alternative to XC.

Thanks

Sujata

0 Likes
sujatapatil

Hi @shubham1 ,

I have not heard you since my last response . Any update ?

Thanks

Sujata

0 Likes