CY91F467DA vs CY91F467DB

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Ralf
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

I am unable to find the difference between MB91F467DA and MB91F467DB (or CY91F467DA and CY91F467DB).

The datasheet is seemingly identical for both, the latest hardwaremanual that I could find is about DA only.

Anybode can help ?

0 Likes
4 Replies
zzz_3221081
Level 5
Level 5
25 solutions authored 100 sign-ins 10 likes received

These are the differences I found:

zzz_3221081_0-1658383337336.png

(From an older Fujitsu datasheet).

And, from the Cypress HW manual:

zzz_3221081_1-1658383411484.png

0 Likes
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Referring to the old thread - https://community.infineon.com/t5/Legacy-microcontrollers/What-is-the-difference-between-MB91F467DAP...

The detailed information can be obtained from the Infineon sales office/Infineon franchised distributors.

Roy Liu
0 Likes
Ralf
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

wonderful,

the Infineon support was not able to answer the question and has referred me to the forum.....

0 Likes

Not to excuse the support, but the FR60 MCU family (including the mentioned variants) had been inherited from the Cypress take over, which had inherited them from the Spansion take over, which had inherited them from taking over Fujitsu.

So it is comprehensible that knowledge and support for such "stepchilds" is fading away. My only problem is, I still have to maintain projects that were started when Fujitsu still existed.

As a funny side note, Fujitsu started out as a joint venture between Fuji Electronics and Siemens, AFAIK. And Infineon is a Siemens spin-off as well ...

0 Likes