Alternative Code to device MB9BFD18TPMC-GK7E

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RiMo_4637456
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked

Good morning,

a couple of days ago I have learned that the device MB9BFD18TPMC-GK7E1 have PTN planned and the last date order is 30 March 2020.
I have searched for alternative device able to manage the same interfaces of MB9BFD18TPMC-GK7E1, especially I need Ethernet and CAN.
Can you please suggest me an alternative code device for the MB9BFD18TPMC-GK7E1?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards
Riccardo

0 Likes
1 Solution
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Riccordo,

Please use the Product selector tool from Cypress website where you can actually select all the parameters you want for your device. The product selector guide has 30+ parameters to enable and select the right device for your application.

You can access it from the link below:

https://www.cypress.com/search/psg/88906#/?_facetShow=ss_pcpu_core,fs_pmax_clock_speed_mhz_,fs_pprog...

If the above link doesn't work, you can use the following path to access the product selector page:

Go to www. cypress.com --> Products --> 32 bit ARM Cortex Microcontrollers --> FM4 products --> Product selector guide (on the right side).

Thanks

Ganesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Riccordo,

Please use the Product selector tool from Cypress website where you can actually select all the parameters you want for your device. The product selector guide has 30+ parameters to enable and select the right device for your application.

You can access it from the link below:

https://www.cypress.com/search/psg/88906#/?_facetShow=ss_pcpu_core,fs_pmax_clock_speed_mhz_,fs_pprog...

If the above link doesn't work, you can use the following path to access the product selector page:

Go to www. cypress.com --> Products --> 32 bit ARM Cortex Microcontrollers --> FM4 products --> Product selector guide (on the right side).

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes