Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

LITIX™ Automotive LED Driver IC

Recent discussions

Sort by:
AVNETmaxliu
Dears:   When  I installed DC-DC Designer,Design tool for DC-DC control ICs, an error is always showing when start running the software,and same  for ... Show More
yoya_4785701
s6bl112a
Solved

is this s6bl112a  discontinued? I can't find the manual.

ycl1218
  使用DCDC设计器,模拟出一个丑陋的拓扑架构,有疑问请教一下: 1、如何来不同的处理器,不同的功率确定负载情况下的开关频率? 2、频率目标,设计器给与的参考值是100HZ,请不同定位,这个不一样?范围值是多少。 3、相位裕度目标参考是45,从参数角度,不是45-60都是合理的参数?或者其他范... Show More
ycl1218
亲爱的,如何获取TLD6098-2相关的拓扑结构sepic参数计算的excel,特别是BODE反馈网络计算   Show More
Virali_Chhag
Hi Infineon team, Greetings of the day. I am Virali, working in Hardware Engineering Domain in Pathpartner Technologies Pvt Ltd Bengaluru, India.This ... Show More
Delmore
@Kumarkanahai@AliAsgar Please also help to confirm whether it is normal for the power supply voltage to be forcibly pulled down, and what is the reaso... Show More
Virali_Chhag
Hi Team Greetings of the day. I am Virali, working in Hardware Engineering Domain in Pathpartner Technologies pvt ltd Bengaluru, India. This is to inf... Show More
Delmore
At 9V, the PWM driver will see the LED flicker that can be recognized by human eyes. When testing the waveform with the oscilloscope, it is found that... Show More
User21095

TLD5099EP cuK电路是否可供参考?还是演示材料?

Delmore
I'm hoping that someone would be able to take a look at a schematic for a custom TLD2142-1EP design (using the TLD2142-1EP chip) to verify that our de... Show More
Forum Information

LITIX™ automotive LED driver ICs are the best solution for your lighting application in automotive, e.g. for LED Front Lighting or LED Rear Lighting. Raise your questions about LITIX™ products here.
Top Solution Authors