TLD5099EP cuK circuit is available for reference?Or DEMO material?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User21095
Level 2
Level 2
Distributor - Macnica(GC)
5 comments on blog First comment on blog 10 replies posted

TLD5099EP cuK电路是否可供参考?还是演示材料?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Kanahaiya_K
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hi,

Just to add a supporting statement to my previous response, attaching the snip from the product page

Kumarkanahai_0-1651209619889.png

As you can see from the above-attached image, TLD5099EP doesn't support Cuk Topology.

Please let us know, if you have anymore clarification required. 

Regards

Kanahaiya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Kanahaiya_K

Hi

Thanks for posting on the Infineon Community.

Unfortunately, TLD5099EP is not available in the Cuk topology.TLD5099EP is available in multiple topologies such as Boost, Buck, Buck-Boost, SEPIC & Flyback topology. You can use SEPIC topology for your application. SEPIC topology has less ripple and less conducted emissions compared to Cuk topology. For more details, please refer to the attached link.

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/power/lighting-ics/litix-automotive-led-driver-ic/litix-powe...

Kindly let us know your application so that we can suggest the right solution suitable for you. 

Regards
Kanahaiya.

0 Likes
User21095
Level 2
Level 2
Distributor - Macnica(GC)
5 comments on blog First comment on blog 10 replies posted

Thank you for your reply. TLD5099 supports SEPIC circuit, AND I think it can support CUK. I will try CUK design with the customer.

0 Likes
Kanahaiya_K

Hi,

Just to add a supporting statement to my previous response, attaching the snip from the product page

Kumarkanahai_0-1651209619889.png

As you can see from the above-attached image, TLD5099EP doesn't support Cuk Topology.

Please let us know, if you have anymore clarification required. 

Regards

Kanahaiya

0 Likes