Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Knowledge Base Articles

Knowledge Base Articles

Recent documents

Sort by:
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: My design is based on the 634xxx/635xx/636xx framework, but it doesn't support Remote Wake Up. Do you have a newer version that support Remo... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: How can I verify my firmware checksum? Answer: One easy way is to load it into the Hi-Lo buffer. There's a "Buffer Checksum" feature on the... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: Do you have device driver for ISD200 with Windows XP OS? Answer: USBSTOR.sys supports the ISD-200 and this driver comes along with the Wind... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: Does the CY3671 work with Windows ME if a dual boot system using Windows 2000 and Windows ME coexists in a system ? Answer: The CY3671 EZ-U... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: In the USB_TO_SERIAL.asm, 10h value is written to F2h. What is this F2h register? Answer: The CY64x13 hardware automatically generates SE0s... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: What is the recommended frequency for enCoRe III CY7C64215 to run the CPU at 3.3V ? Answer: At 3.3V, the recommended frequency maximum is 1... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: Is There a Separate GPIF Tool for the EZ-USB FX2 and EZ-USB FX? Answer: There is only one GPIF Tool and it can be used to generate the GPIF... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: What does the utility bin2c.exe do? Answer: This is a Binary file to C converter program for the Cypress EZ-USB FX chip. It is used to conv... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: What resources are available to modify the ezusbw2k.inf file? Answer: The INF files provided with the development kit are for reference on... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: How to create a hex file to download to the CY3671 development kit? Answer: In the Keil tools ensure Target 1 is highlighted in the project... Show More
Knowledge Base Information

Knowledge Base Articles

Knowledge Base Articles are product related resources written by our Apps Team Experts.
Top contributors