TRAVEO™ T2G MCU: Initializing the fault subsystem - KBA235815
Community Translation: TRAVEO™ T2G MCU: 障害サブシステムの初期化
Problem: During initial diagnosis in the fault subsystem, faults are held on to the FAULT_STRUCTx_PENDINGy register (where x is the fault structure instance and y varies from 0 to 2).
Solution: Follow these steps to initialize the known fault:
- Enable the fault source to be monitored in the fault mask register (FAULT_STRUCTx_MASKy).
Note that notifications such as fault interrupt set manually (in this case, FAULT_STRUCTx_INTR_MASK is “0”).
- Write 0x00000000 to the fault status register (FAULT_STRUCTx_STATUS).
- Write 0x00000001 to the fault interrupt register (FAULT_STRUCTx_INTR).
- Read the FAULT_STRUCTx_INTR.FAULT bit. It will run between (b) to (d) until the FAULT_STRUCTx_INTR.FAULT bit becomes "0".
- When the FAULT_STRUCTx_INTR.FAULT is "0", you can start configuring the fault subsystem such as fault interrupt (FAULT_STRUCTx_INTR_MASK is “1”).
If the cause of the fault is not resolved, the fault can be held again in the FAULT_STRUCTx_PENDINGy register. Therefore, it may be necessary to resolve the fault cause.
Note: This KBA applies to the following series of TRAVEOTM T2G MCUs
- TRAVEOTM T2G CYT2xx series
- TRAVEOTM T2G CYT3xx series
- TRAVEOTM T2G CYT4xx series