TLE9563-3QX Shield: what is the maximum output current?
In order to estimate the current capability of the TLE9563 Shield evaluation board, several components should be taken in account.
The attached picture shows the current path on the board.
To make an estimation the single component current limitation should be taken in considerations, refer to the below values:
- X3 Connector (2061-602/998-404) : max dc current 12 A
- Q2 (IPZ40N04S5L-2R8): I = 40 A
- Inductance L1 (SPM10065VT)=1 uH, Isat20=27 A
- Half Bridge Q5 (IAUC60N04S6N031H): I= 60 A
- Shunt resistor R33, considering a P=2 W and R=5 mΩ => I = 20 A