- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
TCPWM 16-bit Motor control in TRAVEO™ T2G MCU
TCPWM 16-bit Motor control has some advanced Motor control features. This KBA explains difference features for the others TCPWM in TRAVEO™ T2G MCU.
TRAVEO™ T2G MCU has TCPWM 16-bit, 16-bit Motor control, and 32-bit.
Features are same for three types of counter but TCPWM 16-bit Motor control has four advanced Motor control features as below.
- In PWM_DT mode, Dead time can be 16 bits
- In PWM_DT mode, LINE_OUT and LINE_COMPL_OUT have different dead time
- In PWM and PWM_DT mode, cc0_match and cc1_match generation can be enabled/disabled individually for up and down counting in UPDN1/2 mode
- In PWM and PWM_PR mode, select function for PWM output signals (LINE_OUT and LINE_COMPL_OUT) to drive '0', '1', PWM, inverted PWM, or 'Z' (high impedance) including buffer register and synchronous update across counters via switch event
Related registers for advance Motor control: (e.g. CYT4BF)
TCPWMx_GRP1_CNTz_CTRL.CC0/1_MATCH_DOWN_EN, CC0/1_MATCH_UP_EN, AUTO_RELOAD_LINE_SEL
Note: In TCPWMx_GRP1_CNTz, 'x' signifies TCPWM instance number, and 'z' is the counter in the
respective TCPWM group.
For detail of TCPWM, see the Timer, Counter, and PWM of the TRAVEO™ T2G architecture TRM and register TRM.
- TRAVEO™ T2G Architecture TRM
- TRAVEO™ T2G Register TRM
This KBA applies to the following series of TRAVEO™ T2G MCUs:
- TRAVEO™ T2G CYT2xx series
- TRAVEO™ T2G CYT3xx series
- TRAVEO™ T2G CYT4xx series