Switching to Program mode from Bootloader mode or Storage mode in the KitProg3 kit - KBA235656
Community Translation: KitProg3キットのブートローダモードまたはストレージモードからプログラムモードへの切り替え - KBA235656
Do the following to switch the KitProg3 device from Bootloader mode or Storage mode to Program mode:
Switching the KitProg3 device from Storage mode to Program mode
In the Storage mode, once the status LED starts blinking, press and hold the SW3 switch for five seconds. The LED stops blinking and the KitProg3 device switches to Program mode. For example, see CY8CKIT-149.
Switching the KitProg3 device from Bootloader mode to Program mode
In the Bootloader mode, once the status LED starts blinking, do the following to switch to Program mode:
- Open PSoC™ Programmer.
- Unplug the USB from the PC to turn off the device.
- Press and hold the SW3 switch.
- Plug the USB to the PC to turn on the device.
- Press and hold the SW3 switch for five seconds.
- Release the switch while the LED is still blinking.
- In PSoC™ Programmer, open Utilities and click Upgrade firmware.
KitProg3 device switches to Program mode once the firmware is upgraded. See SW3 for CY8CKIT-149, and check the schema for each device.