Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

I/O input voltage when TRAVEO™ T2G microcontroller is not powered

I/O input voltage when TRAVEO™ T2G microcontroller is not powered

KOTH
Employee
Employee
10 questions asked 10 sign-ins 5 questions asked

Japanese Translation: TRAVEO™ T2G MCUに電源が供給されていない場合のI/O入力電圧

Is there an input voltage specification for the I/O pins when the microcontroller is not powered?

Answer: Even when power is not supplied to the microcontroller, the input voltage at the I/O pins must not exceed the absolute maximum ratings.

The absolute maximum input voltage specification for TRAVEO™ T2G microcontroller is specified as SID15A/SID15B/SID15C in device datasheet.

IFX_Publisher2_0-1688974487845.png

Even when power is not supplied to the microcontroller, the input voltage at the I/O pins must not exceed the absolute maximum rating.

(Example:  If VDDD = 0 V when power is not supplied, the input voltage specification (SID15A) is 0.5 V (= VDDD + 0.5 V)).

You should take care for below points when any voltage is input to the I/O pins when power is not supplied to the microcontroller:

• Note that if any voltage is input to the I/O pins when power is not supplied to the microcontroller, the microcontroller may operate incompletely since the power is supplied through the pin.
  • Note that if any voltage is input to the I/O pins at power-on, the power-on reset may not function in the power supply voltage since the power is supplied through the pin.

More information

More like this (optional)

• None

Note:

This KBA applies to the following series of TRAVEO™ T2G MCUs:

• TRAVEO™ T2G CYT2xx series
  • TRAVEO™ T2G CYT3xx series
  • TRAVEO™ T2G CYT4xx series
0 Likes