Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

How to Output PSoC 4 CapSense Data Through EZI2C - KBA224576

lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

How to Output PSoC 4 CapSense Data Through EZI2C - KBA224576

Community-Team
Employee
Employee
50 questions asked 10 questions asked 5 questions asked

Author: RyanZ_36          Version: **

Translation - Japanese: PSoC® 4 CapSense® のデータを EZI2C を使用して出力する方法 - KBA224576- Community Translated (JA)

Question:

How do I output PSoC® 4 CapSense® data to the I2C master with using EZI2C?

Answer:

When not using the CapSense Tuner tool, do the following to use EZI2C to output CapSense data to an I2C master:

1. Define a customized I2C data buffer. The buffer type can be an array or a struct.

2. Define each shift register in the buffer to specify the CapSense parameter to load in each register.

3. Set up the I2C data buffer to be exposed to the I2C master on a primary slave address request with using the following API:

void [SCB_Instance_Name]_EzI2CSetBuffer1(uint32 bufSize, uint32 rwBoundary, volatile uint8 * buffer)

4. Manually load the CapSense data in the I2C data buffer in runtime.

The attached project uses EZI2C to output the raw count, diff count, baseline, modulator IDAC, compensation IDAC, and sensor ON/OFF status of 2 CapSense buttons.

You can use the attached test script of Bridge Control Panel. Contact Cypress sales or tech support for more information.

Reference:

PSoC 4 Capacitive Sensing (CapSense®)

PSoC 4 Serial Communication Block (SCB)

Attachments
0 Likes
Contributors