AURIX™ MCU: Inject faults in PFLASH - KBA234444
Community Translation: AURIX™ MCU: PFLASHにフォルトを注入する – KBA234444
Question: How to inject faults in PFLASH of AURIX™ TC2xx MCU?
Answer: To inject faults in PFLASH (Program Flash Memory) follow the below steps:
- The ECC code causing the required error type (e.g. triple-bit error) can be determined by first programming the data with automatic ECC generation ON.
- Read this programmed data to find the corresponding ECC code in ECCRPp.RCODE.
- Switch OFF automatic ECC generation: ECCW.PECENCDIS = 1.
- Write the value of ECC code (obtained in step 2- in ECCRPp.RCODE) into ECCW.WCODE.
- Generate the bit errors in the data to program by setting additional bit(s) in the read data.
- Reprogram the page with this data.
For details, please see the “Program Memory Unit (PMU)” sections of the user’s manual.
Note: This KBA applies to the following series of AURIX™ MCUs:
- AURIX™ TC2xx series