the measurement chip of Vce(on)

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
answerlishen
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,I want to measure the Vce(on) of IGBT, I have found one chip can achieve my goal;

it's IR25750LTRPBF, but it's a Discontinued Product. Since 2019 it was not produced anymore, and the website shows there is no replacement. I have asked many dealers, and they don't have it. 

So, I want to know if anyone can help me find another type of chip to replace IR25750LTRPBF? or if anyone has extra IR25750L, I can pay you for it. 

Thank you。  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

Sorry one to one replacement is not available.

I request you to raise a new ticket in case you need more help.

BR,

AZIZ

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AZIZ_HASSAN
50 likes received 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Thank you for posting at Infineon community.

Please let me know your application and do you need one to one (pin to pin) replacement?

BR,

AZIZ HASSAN

0 Likes

Thanks!

I need to measure Vce(on) when IGBT work in PWM control, I have designed a circuit to measure Vce(on).

So I want to test if my circuit  output is correct or not,  then I  found  IR25750L,  it's easy to apply(This is my main reason to select it, It's not a complicated application,  a few connection then it can  work as reference and don't need power supply).

If one to one (pin to pin) can be achieved, it's the best. But if it can't, it doesn't matter, but i do wish it can be easy to use. As I said, it's used to work as a reference, I can redesign PCB.

I have consult many dealers, they told me the chip is already used up, so I have to ask your help in community😂😂

0 Likes

Hi,

Sorry one to one replacement is not available.

I request you to raise a new ticket in case you need more help.

BR,

AZIZ

0 Likes