Temperature marks in conectors

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
thiagofornell
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I received my order of modules but when I opened the original box from INFINEON, I noticed these temperature marks on the terminals of the module, this is a TT320N16SOF.

Is this normal or should I be concerned?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Guru_Prasad
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Dear @thiagofornell 

The temperature has no impact on that. That is colour change. as this The origin of the discoloration is a

natural ageing process that takes place under typical climatic conditions, in accordance with the storage

recommendations made by Infineon. Both product quality and functionality are unaffected by this.

Thank you

Guru

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Guru_Prasad

Dear @thiagofornell 

Greetings!

This is not a problem.

Please go ahead and use it. if you need any conformation letter  please let us know we will provide you

Thank you

Guru

0 Likes
thiagofornell
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Thank you so much

Can you explain to me why the module has these marks please?
I will have to explain to my client

Reggards

0 Likes
Guru_Prasad

Dear @thiagofornell 

The temperature has no impact on that. That is colour change. as this The origin of the discoloration is a

natural ageing process that takes place under typical climatic conditions, in accordance with the storage

recommendations made by Infineon. Both product quality and functionality are unaffected by this.

Thank you

Guru

0 Likes