Stack MSC/LSC INFI-ELEC

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
John3
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

In the course of operation of wind turbines, the power inputs and outputs of Stack MSC/LSC INFI-ELEC converter systematically fail. During the failures, alarm “Arc light detected” is returned, and traces of soot and short circuit fault are found at the place of IGBT transistors installation. Please advise on the causes of systematic faults of the power inputs and outputs of Stack MSC/LSC INFI-ELEC converter and propose preventive actions

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

Sorry for late reply but may I know what systematic fault is. Please check the pulses and driver output across the device to know whether its real shoot through or not. 

Please share the waveform of Vge, IC,VCE, controller output PWM.

Potential cause could be driver output due to unwanted or false command from the controller.

BR,

AZIZ 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
AZIZ_HASSAN
50 likes received 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Thank you for posting at Infineon community.

Please give me some time to analyze your issue.

BR,

AZIZ

0 Likes

Hi,

Sorry for late reply but may I know what systematic fault is. Please check the pulses and driver output across the device to know whether its real shoot through or not. 

Please share the waveform of Vge, IC,VCE, controller output PWM.

Potential cause could be driver output due to unwanted or false command from the controller.

BR,

AZIZ 

0 Likes