REF-22K-GPD-INV-EASY3B

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
phulare
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi

My India vendor (Arihant Electricals) has come back and said REF-22K-GPD-INV-EASY3B EVK purchase for which we paid full amount advance and now they have returned it. They have mentioned that REF-22K-GPD-INV-EASY3B is going through revision.

Let me know what revision is taking place since REF-22K-GPD-INV-EASY3B is already existing in my Cambridge and Stockholm offices. We were buying to do tests which are shared amount all of us.

Santosh Phulare

Xylem Water Solutions India Ltd

Bengaluru, India

0 Likes
1 Solution
Guru_Prasad
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hello @phulare 

Please click here for our office contact details. Please contact your local FAE representatives and they will guide you.

Thanks,

Guru prasad

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Guru_Prasad

Hello @phulare 

Thanks for posting the questions in Infineon community.

Yes, there some modifications like Gate driver, board ramp up with external DC, etc.

Please contact the local FAEs for details.

Please let me know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Guru prasad

0 Likes

HI Guru,

Thanks for feedback.

Do you mean by local FAEs means from India. But I believe that these changes are happening in Germany as said by Arihant Electricals.

Can you give me contact - email or phone number for FAE

Thanks 

Santosh

0 Likes
Guru_Prasad

Hello @phulare 

Please click here for our office contact details. Please contact your local FAE representatives and they will guide you.

Thanks,

Guru prasad

0 Likes