Looking for SPICE model of FF150R12RT4 IGBT module

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DSolano
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First like given First question asked

Good afternoon,

I would like to know if someone knows where i could get the FF150R12RT4 IGBT module model in SPICE , because in Infineon website they just use the PLECs model and as far as i know is not possible to use Plecs model in LTspice. I tried to check similar alternatives but none of the other options has SPICE models.

Thank you in advance

Cheers

Daniel S.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Guru_Prasad
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hello @DSolano 

Thanks for posting your question.

Yes, your observation is corrected Infineon provided the PLECEs model only. High power modules PLECEs tool is preferable and low power side SPICE is preferable.

Please let me know the application and products. we will help you.

We have system-level simulators please use them for system-level applications Please click here for the link. 

Please reach us for any technical support.

Thank you

Guru

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Guru_Prasad
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hello @DSolano 

Thanks for posting your question.

Yes, your observation is corrected Infineon provided the PLECEs model only. High power modules PLECEs tool is preferable and low power side SPICE is preferable.

Please let me know the application and products. we will help you.

We have system-level simulators please use them for system-level applications Please click here for the link. 

Please reach us for any technical support.

Thank you

Guru

0 Likes