Internal materials and sizes of the FS820R08A6P2B module

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Snow1
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,friends,I need to research the junction temperature estimation of the model FS820R08A6P2B. May you offer me the internal structure and sizes? Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Hello,

This information is not applicable to disclose here, the thermal information of this module is described in the datasheet  and other documents available at https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/power/igbt/automotive-qualified-igbts/automotive-igbt-module...

Please contact your local Infineon sales office or Distribution partners if you need further details.

Roy Liu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Roy_Liu

Hello,

This information is not applicable to disclose here, the thermal information of this module is described in the datasheet  and other documents available at https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/power/igbt/automotive-qualified-igbts/automotive-igbt-module...

Please contact your local Infineon sales office or Distribution partners if you need further details.

Roy Liu
0 Likes
Snow1
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi, Roy

I bought a few online,but the merchant can not offer internal material and size,also  I can not communicate with local Infineon sales office directly.May you offer me  by email 1172521444@qq.com.

I will pay for it  if it is necessary.Thanks.

0 Likes
Roy_Liu

Hi Snow1,

Unfortunately, internal material and size information won't be shared before the sales engagement. 

Roy Liu
0 Likes