IKCM30F60GD Design notes

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
iamprt
Level 4
Level 4
10 questions asked First like received 50 sign-ins

How can I find the details about the auxiliary circuits needed to properly drive IKCM30F60GD?

In love with Power Electronics and its applications.
0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Abhilash_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Please refer to EVAL-M1-CM610N3, which is one of Infineon's Modular Application design kit (MADK). EVAL-M1-CM610N3 available on the web shows all the peripherals needed. The IGBT module used in this MADK is IKCM10H60GA which is pin to pin compatible with IKCM30F60GD. Hence the basic structure would be same. 

I have attached the user manual of the MADK, which has separate section explaining the auxiliary circuit required to drive the module. 

I have also attached the datasheet of both the modules for reference. 

Regards,

Abhilash P

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Abhilash_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Please refer to EVAL-M1-CM610N3, which is one of Infineon's Modular Application design kit (MADK). EVAL-M1-CM610N3 available on the web shows all the peripherals needed. The IGBT module used in this MADK is IKCM10H60GA which is pin to pin compatible with IKCM30F60GD. Hence the basic structure would be same. 

I have attached the user manual of the MADK, which has separate section explaining the auxiliary circuit required to drive the module. 

I have also attached the datasheet of both the modules for reference. 

Regards,

Abhilash P