IKCM20R60GD

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Wano2047
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Need some explanation about datasheet of IKCM20R60GD. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Abhilash_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

IKCM20R60GD is an IPM solution intended for use in switched reluctance motor applications.

"Can I open both High A and Low B IGBTs or internal logic blocks it?"

In the above sentence do you mean that you are referring to using both the Hi and LO blocks separately?

Regards,

Abhilash P

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Wano2047
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi, guys. I can't get enough information from datasheet. Can I use  module IKCM20R60GD to 1 phase AC motors or it may be used for Switched Reluctance Motor? Can I open both High A and Low B IGBTs or internal logic blocks it?

0 Likes
Abhilash_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

IKCM20R60GD is an IPM solution intended for use in switched reluctance motor applications.

"Can I open both High A and Low B IGBTs or internal logic blocks it?"

In the above sentence do you mean that you are referring to using both the Hi and LO blocks separately?

Regards,

Abhilash P

0 Likes

Yesterday we successfully designed a variable frequency driver for asynchronous motors with phase-shifting capacitor on IKCM20R60GD. Transistors are connected as full bridge

A_high   B_high

B_low    A_low

With such a connection power module works correctly with asynchronous motors. Thanks for your answer! 

0 Likes