IGBT junction temperature experiment

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear Infineon,

Hello, I am a master's student, and my research direction is IGBT device stability, and the current research target component selection is IKW75N65ET7. When it comes to device junction temperature analysis research, I have a question for you. Is there any relevant data of this type of IGBT, in which the gate voltage is 20V, when the collector current is 5-75A, the collecting collector voltage at 25°C to 175°C, if so, can you provide it, if not, can you provide relevant experimental services, if you can provide experimental services, how do I need to contact you

We look forward to hearing from you, thank you

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/IGBT/IGBT-junction-temperature-experiment/td-p/651391

0 Likes
1 Solution
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear @SiCk

Greetings from the Infineon

In the simulation, we may not have the effects of the parasitics, but when it comes to actually discover the parasitics will play some roles.

So Experimental Results Depend on the Test Setup

I hope this is enough for your question

thank you

Best Housekeeping,

Siva Naga Malleswararao.

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/IGBT/IGBT-junction-temperature-experiment/m-p/652886

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear @SiCk

The data is there in the device datasheet page no. 9. For your reference please see the picture below

SivaBommadevara_0-1701594540313.png

By using the above graphs, you can retrieve VCE data as per your intentions.

thank you

Best Housekeeping,

Siva Naga Malleswararao.

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/IGBT/IGBT-junction-temperature-experiment/m-p/651525

0 Likes
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear Infineon

Thank you very much for your reply

The Reference Data You're Very Helpful.Once Again, I Would Like to Express My Gratitude Gratitude.I still have some questions, for IKW75N65ET7 relevant data, I have simulated in LTspice Through the spice model you asked, I would like to ask, how much error will be between the relevant data simulated in this software and the relevant data simulation from actual diagnosis.

We look forward to your reply, thank you

Your product obsessive,

Sick

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/IGBT/IGBT-junction-temperature-experiment/m-p/652140

0 Likes
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear @SiCk

In the simulation, we may not have the effects of the parasitics, but when it comes to actually discover the parasitics will play some roles.

So Experimental Results Depend on the Test Setup

I hope this is enough for your question

thank you

Best Housekeeping,

Siva Naga Malleswararao.

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/IGBT/IGBT-junction-temperature-experiment/m-p/652886

0 Likes