Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Iancalazans
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hi ,

We started our problem on  https://community.infineon.com/t5/IGBT/IGBT-FF650R17IE4/m-p/401503#M1211, and we still need help,

Attached is the explanation and how we execute the test with a reference value of resistance. we are using a digital multimeter to test, at the gate we are injecting 15v to activate and we a measuring the top and the bottom contact resistance.

Also attached are some pictures of IGBT's installation that we opened and found some burned points, have you ever seen this condition? Do you have any procedure we can use to test and identify the IGBT without opening it?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Guru_Prasad
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Dear Customer,

Greetings!

As discussed in the meeting  this can be analyzed in the quality team. we request you to create a quality case in my cases. Please contact to your distributor for this quality case request.

other way to reach quality team is ask our support team to create new case under quality track.

Infineon Support Center <support@infineon.com>

Thank you

Guru

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Guru_Prasad

Dear @Iancalazans 

Greetings from Infineon.

I am responsible for your old and new thread.

I am looking into your thread.  Can we have a small meeting?

Thank you

Guru

0 Likes
Iancalazans
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hi Guru, 

Yes we can, when are you available?

0 Likes
Guru_Prasad

Dear Customer,

Greetings!

As discussed in the meeting  this can be analyzed in the quality team. we request you to create a quality case in my cases. Please contact to your distributor for this quality case request.

other way to reach quality team is ask our support team to create new case under quality track.

Infineon Support Center <support@infineon.com>

Thank you

Guru

0 Likes