HybridPACK parts

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
gwolchina
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I have a FS820R08A6P2B module with damaged PressFIT pins. Does anyone know the part number for replacements? 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anshika_G
First question asked 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello,
I can infer from your query that you are looking for the part number of FS820R08A6P2B so that you can reorder. 
If yes, Orderable Part Number (OPN) is FS820R08A6P2BBPSA1.

In case, if you are looking for an alternative,  FS820R08AP2 is the ideal suggestion.                                                     
It's OPN is FS820R08A6P2BPSA1.

Note: There are no changes in electrical and mechanical characteristics in the suggested part. The major difference between the two is the mounting option. The previous part has screw type mounting and the latter one needs l
aser welding at the input and output of busbars . Please refer to the Application Note (Section 8,page38) for mounting instructions.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for. If not, feel free to ask .

Thanks and Regards,
Anshika

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anshika_G

Hello,
I can infer from your query that you are looking for the part number of FS820R08A6P2B so that you can reorder. 
If yes, Orderable Part Number (OPN) is FS820R08A6P2BBPSA1.

In case, if you are looking for an alternative,  FS820R08AP2 is the ideal suggestion.                                                     
It's OPN is FS820R08A6P2BPSA1.

Note: There are no changes in electrical and mechanical characteristics in the suggested part. The major difference between the two is the mounting option. The previous part has screw type mounting and the latter one needs l
aser welding at the input and output of busbars . Please refer to the Application Note (Section 8,page38) for mounting instructions.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for. If not, feel free to ask .

Thanks and Regards,
Anshika

0 Likes

I am actually looking to replace the pressFIT pins only on the module. I cannot seem to find a part number for this item in the assembly

Thanks

0 Likes
Anshika_G

Hello,
The PressFIT pins come only with the module, it can not be separately ordered.

Regards,
Anshika

0 Likes

Thank yo

0 Likes