Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ArmandoCordeiro
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

I bought almost a decade ago a PowerIRtrain from International rectifier (combining the Power Module (IRPT1061A)
with a Driver-Plus Board (IRPT1061D)). It was never used an now I need the datasheet of IRPT1061D (drive) to understand the pinout and perform the connections.

Can anyone help me?

Best regards,

Armando Cordeiro

0 Likes
1 Solution
AZIZ_HASSAN
50 likes received 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Infineon community.

I understood that you need the data sheet of driver to make the connection. I myself could not find the data sheet for the same. Sorry for that, however if you see the data sheet of IRPT1061A,in gate driver section they have mentioned the gate driver IC part number i.e. IR2132J and its connection diagram is shown in figure 10 as well. So, considering this I request you to refer the data sheet of IR2132J IC which will give you pinout configuration to do necessary connections.

PFA of reference IC given in IRPT data sheet.

AZIZ_HASSAN_0-1644896217553.png

If you need any further help let me know.

BR,

AZIZ HASSAN

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
AZIZ_HASSAN
50 likes received 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Infineon community.

I understood that you need the data sheet of driver to make the connection. I myself could not find the data sheet for the same. Sorry for that, however if you see the data sheet of IRPT1061A,in gate driver section they have mentioned the gate driver IC part number i.e. IR2132J and its connection diagram is shown in figure 10 as well. So, considering this I request you to refer the data sheet of IR2132J IC which will give you pinout configuration to do necessary connections.

PFA of reference IC given in IRPT data sheet.

AZIZ_HASSAN_0-1644896217553.png

If you need any further help let me know.

BR,

AZIZ HASSAN

0 Likes