Netlist for HyperRam Model

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
wdshep
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked 5 sign-ins

Is it possible to convert the Verilog S27KkL0642.v Model into a netlist?

I have been using the S27KL0642.v model very successfully with the Intel Starter ModelSim Simulator.  However, my design has grown to the point that it is very painfully slow.  My design is entirely written in VHDL except for the s27KL0642.v Model.  I also have a copy of Modelsim PE with a VHDL License which run much faster.  I am wondering if I can get a universal netlist version of the S27KL0642 Model that would allow me to use my copy of ModelSim PE with the VHDL License to simulate my design using the netlist version of the S27KL0642 Model instead of the Verilog version??????????????????????

0 Likes
1 Solution
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi,

We are checking internally with our team for the netlist. If we do have the netlist with us we will respond back to you and share it separately with you (We cannot share it on public forum ).

Thanks,

Pradipta.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi,

We are checking internally with our team for the netlist. If we do have the netlist with us we will respond back to you and share it separately with you (We cannot share it on public forum ).

Thanks,

Pradipta.

0 Likes