Hello, I need Full datasheet for S25HL01GT Nor Flash with QUAD-SPI interface.
I want information on DC / AC criteria.
Could you provide it to me, thank you.
I have a question about < write buffer program> of s26ks hyperflash.
I want to write multiple word using sequence like this "555->AA->2AA->55->SA->25->SA->WC->WBL->DATA->DATA->DATA", which use single "WBL" followed by multiple words data. Maybe this is different with datasheet as picture below.
My experiment results are those:
1) In RTL simulaton using s26ks hyperflash Verilog model, my write buffer program command( "555->AA->2AA->55->SA->25->SA->WC->WBL->DATA->DATA->DATA") succeed.
2)When i run same code in real s26ks flash memory, it failed.
So, i want to ask if s26ks can support write buffer program like "555->AA->2AA->55->SA->25->SA->WC->WBL->DATA->DATA->DATA" or not?
Thanks a lot.Show Less
For s26ks hyperflash, word program only run below 50MHz, write buffer program can run in higher frequency. I have some question about that:
1. In burst word program( write multiple words in a single command), data will be written into buffer or not? In RTL simulation using s26ks flash model, I found data will be written into buffer first.
2. Write buffer program using "addr0->word->addr1->word->...." sequence, but word program using "addr->word->word->word..." sequence, which means even write buffer program can run in higher frequency, it maybe transfer lower than word program. So why use write buffer program?
3. Write buffer program has less program time than word program or not?
4. How to understand the picture below? Is that mean when writing single word using word program, it takes 270us typically? when writing 512 bytes using buffer program, it only takes 475us typically?
I have a urgent issue.
When we program data to s26ks512s using word program command in PCB board in 128M clock frequency, the bit5 of higher byte in a word always has error.
That means when I program "0x00 0x11 0x22 0x33 0x 44 0x55 0x66 0x77 0x88 0x99 0xaa 0xbb 0xcc 0xdd 0xee 0xff" to flash, then I read data out, it is "0x00 0x31 0x22 0x13 0x44 0x75 0x66 0x57 0x88 0xb9 0xaa 0x9b 0xcc 0xfd 0xee 0xff".
In 24M, our code can work well(read and write) in this flash, so we can check the write data of 128M.
We test many times in 128M, this problems always occured.
Can you give me some advice for this case?
Thanks a lot.
When I use s26kl512s flash model for RTL simulation, I send command to read device id, and flash responsed id information correctely. command sequence as below:
Then I send word program command to write data to flash, but i found program operation do not really work.
Word program command sequence as below:
In my case, if i don't send read device id command, my word program can work well.
I wish i can get some advice from cypress,
Thanks a lot.