S25HL512TFANHI010 Complete Datasheet

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
kilohercas
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hello,
Where can I download S25HL512TFANHI010 complete datasheet ? I was writing to Cypress directly and they suggested to ask datasheet inside same company forum (like, they can't send it directly but I need spend time asking this in forum instead of getting it directly) , that is a bit strange

https://eu.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Cypress-Semiconductor/S25HL512TFANHI010?qs=BJlw7L4Cy7%252B6M3sHZ...

Anyone?

Thank you !

0 Likes
3 Replies
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Community is our primary platform for support. We are providing all the documents related to our Semper NOR flash through a private community (Semper flash access program). 

Did you already register for the Semper flash access program? If not, I request you to register at: https://go.cypress.com/semper-access-program-ap. After successful registration, you will get access to all of the Semper flash documentation from the Semper private community.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

Hello,
I send invitation and get approved. But I am having had time locating this group. It does not show in any search, site map, user group, community sitemap.

It would be nice if invitation response would give link to this private community.

How can I found it, and where would be information regarding part of interest ?

Thank you !

0 Likes
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hello,

Once the request is approved, you will be able to see "Semper Flash Access Program" under the "User Groups" tab on the left side of our community.

SudheeshK_1-1617618360156.png

Could you please double check if you can access Semper Flash Access Program?

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes