Hyper Flash Pin Equivalent Circuit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KeTa_1341526
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - TED (Japan)
10 likes given 10 likes received 5 likes given

Hello,

Could you provide a Flash Memory version of the Pin equivalent circuit as described in the MCU datasheet?

Reference)

- Refer to p.55-p.59 [5.2 I / O Circuit Type] in the following datasheets

https://www.cypress.com/file/364761/download

Best regards,

Kenji Takahashi

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello Kenji

Datasheet: S26KS512SDPBHB020 pg 10 signal description documents the PIN TYPE. This and the IBIS model are the two resources which can address this query. We don’t provide such information in datasheet as we don’t have various I/O setting options in our flash devices. The required information is provided in the datasheet table, provided below. The only setting we are providing is different drive strength options which you can configure through the respective configuration register settings.

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
BushraH_91
750 replies posted 50 likes received 250 solutions authored

Hello Kenji san,

Please provide HyperFLASH OPN

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

0 Likes
KeTa_1341526
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Bushra-san,

MPN of HyperFlash is S26KS512SDPBHB020.

Best regards,

Kenji Takahashi

0 Likes

Hello Kenji

Please refer to url for IBIS model. Please let me know if the requested information is not in the IBIS model

https://www.cypress.com/ibis/s26ks512s-ibis

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

0 Likes
KeTa_1341526
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Bushra-san,

The information I want is not IBIS data.

I want information on the equivalent circuit as described in the MCU data sheet.

pastedImage_0.png

Best regards,

Kenji Takahashi

0 Likes

Hello Kenji

Datasheet: S26KS512SDPBHB020 pg 10 signal description documents the PIN TYPE. This and the IBIS model are the two resources which can address this query. We don’t provide such information in datasheet as we don’t have various I/O setting options in our flash devices. The required information is provided in the datasheet table, provided below. The only setting we are providing is different drive strength options which you can configure through the respective configuration register settings.

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes